Sunday 2 June 2013

first time blogger blogging....

First thing first..

why do I want to become a blogger & why today?

well, i had a premonition earlier today and it showed me that i will become very successful and this is how it will work for me...

Me become a blogger...millions read my blog...I got big sponsors coming from only GOD knows where & became a brand embassador...me be filthy dirty RICH!!!!! hehehehe...NAHH!!! that's too MICHELE PHAN!

lets do this again.. why a blogger?

honestly nothing THAT big...i just have a lot on my mind and my brain compartment can't keep up....
so..blogging it is..

what will I blog about?

well, mostly anything & everything that I have knowledge of. FOOD, TRAVEL,
BEAUTY, HEALTH, FASHION......FEELINGS (huh?).. you name it, I"ll blog about it....LOL now i'm well over myself..needs to add a bit of self modesty here..
Like I said..i'm a first time blogger & this is my first post..
I'f you're reading this then I can say I have SUCCEED!!!! hehehhehehehe thanks..

No comments: