Tuesday 4 June 2013

Best BB Cream ever!!!! It healed my acne.

When BB creams are first introduced commercially (you know when they are not only prescribed to post-laser treatment patients) I officially dumped my foundations for good. Be it liquid or powder. Why do you need foundation when you have all the things you need in one bottle? Well, they even claimed they have healing, whitening, anti wrinkle brightening and other otherworldly properties that can make any Sally looks like a korean pop star.
So this is my very very long journey to finding my HG BB cream..I warn you..it's really loooooooong...
After searching the internet I learnt that the best BB cream are from korea. They are the ones that started this BB cream craze & now everyone wants to look like that "full house" girl. Amongst the famous brands are dr.jarts, misscha, skin79 but these brands will burn a hole through your pocket...well, MY pocket at least.
So I went for a more modestly priced BB cream from korea..etude house..
I tried the BB cream with mushroom extract..forgot the exact name..
I caused me to break up BIG time. I applied it in the morning & VOILA! A huge zit popped out at noon.
To cut things short...etude house's BB cream didn't work, so did many others that I've tried...
Then one day  I saw this advert on TV. Garnier BB cream with SPF and the price is very affordable. So, I just gave it a shot.
And you know what? I did NOT break me out at all..and it even calms my existing pimples ( my skin are very "pimplish" to start with- I have adolescent acne that cling on to me to adulthood)..and suprisingly for me this BB cream actually does what it claims to do..brightening & lightening my skin over time and it also healed my pimples..sounds unbelievable doesn't it?
This BB cream is like my MIRACLE CREAM..I just wash my face with GARNIER acnofight face wash for MEN (yup. For men!. At the age of 30 I realized that I'm a gorgeous women with facial skin of a man LOL..but it worked for me..together with the BB cream I found the perfect combo for my skin)..after washing the face, I pat it dry and just slather the bb cream on bare skin. No need for moisturiser & sunblock and the result is radiant glowing skin.
My skin are now pimple free (Yeay!) And I can wear blusher now!!! (I can never wear blusher then. I looked hideous wearing blusher with that many pimples on my cheeks) And I'm into my 15th tube of garnier BB cream..
Sooooo happy!!!!

No comments: